Saturday, January 30, 2010

about me

my name is izrin syarinaz bt hanapi.i'm 19 years old.i was born on 30 august 91 at pusat rawatan islam,kuala lumpur.my favourite food is my mom cook's and indulgence cake.i have 3 sibbling .i have sister ang brother.my first sibbling is syazwani hanapi.she still studying in university of melbourne and she taking bio medical engineering.my brother is nazirul afiq.he studying at sound box collge near by damansara perdana.when i free i will do anything and what i want.when i have a problem i just shut up or make a noisy.my first prime school is sekolah menengah kebangsaan taman kosas.i was study until end of form 2.after that i move out from that school.i go to sekolah menengah puteri ampang until form 4.after that i go to technic selangor sungai buloh.i stayed over there around 5 months only.then i shift to convent bukit nanas,kuala lumpur.i love this school so much.cbn'es is the best memory i had in my life evn a short time.after i finished my spm.after i stayed at melbourne for 1 month and i came back malaysian and continue my study.when i was in melbourne i thing melbourne is the best place.i have my own reason to said so. i continue my study in pra commerce at bukit besi around 6 months under universiti teknologi mara.after i finished my study in bukit besi i go to diploma in dungun,terengganu.i'm taking business mangment(bm111).i hope one day i will continue my study in oversea.the best place that i dream is monash universiti or rmit university in australia.boby is my best cat .why i called like thet?the reason is i love my cat so much and when i have a problem boby always came and site beside me.i take care my cat 18 years.my cat like to eat chiken.when i go to mcdonald(mcd)i bought extra chiken with french fried.i always miss my cat so much.every evening i ask him"boby u want to follow me" after that i open my car and my cat go inside car.a always miss boby..my good cat that i have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment