Saturday, January 30, 2010

my family

Leader in my family is hanapi bin rauf.He was born in kota,negeri sembilan .Now he is 54 years old .he work at dewan bandaraya kuala lumpur.he is the best father that i had in my life.he always remind me about islam and always to be pantual.i always spend time with my father everyday.sometimes when i have problems,i always share my problem with him.he always listen and give me advise.he tells me what supposed to do.my mother's name is normah binti jamil.she was born in melacca and she is 47 years old.she works in EONBANK BERHAD at selayang.My family and I,will spend time with my family to go to for picnic during weekends.Before my mother go to work,she will prepare my food.She is a good mother that i have.I have 3 sibbling.one sister and one brother.my sister is syazwani hanapi.she is 24 years old.she studying in university of melbourne,australia.she taking bio-medical engineering.she also will graduate end of this years.my second sibbling is nazirul afiq.she studying in sound box college near by damansare perdana.i'm third or last in my family.i love my family so much.my family always support me.i hope one day ,i will be sucess in my life.right now,i'm studying in uitm dungun.i'm taking business managment.

No comments:

Post a Comment